Our plum tree is filled with fruit this year. A lot of them fell off after a recent rain storm so Ann-Louise got in gear and did some picking today.
While we plan on eating them fresh I have looked online for a few recipes that I may try out if we have too many.
Links to recipes at Serious Eats:
- Puff Pastry Plum Tarts
- Chocolate Cardamom Plums Clafoutis
- Plum Sorbet
- Pluma Moos (Fresh Fruit Mousse)
- Plum Meringue Pie
- Vanilla Plum Crumble Pie
- Simple Jam Tart
- Roasted Plum, Ginger, and Honey Ice Cream
- Plum-Cornmeal Cake with Plum Sorbet
- Peach and Plum Pie
- Summer Fruit Panzanella
- 30-Minute Skillet Plum Cake